Saturday, August 15, 2009
MP3Utility is a handy and eassy to use application that helps you to test the integrity of mp3 files and catalog your collections.
Here are some key features of "MP3Utility":
· Display detailed information on just about any MPEG audio file (not just MPEG Version 1.0, Layer III files).
· Test an MPEG audio file for synchronization (and other) errors.
· Identify and process both Xing VBR and MusicMatch VBR files.
· Intelligently parse (and display limited information on) those pesky leading IDV3v2 tags.
· Batch test a directory of files, with the ability to move corrupted files to a pre-specified directory for further testing. Can also recursively test files in subdirectories under the top directory specified.
· Generate a detailed audio catalog formatted for direct import into Microsoft Excel. This includes all the MPEG and Tag information displayed on the main screen (you can then use Excel for further formatting/sorting of the data).
· Written in Visual C++, which makes it small and fast (can test a 4.0 MB file in about one second on a 450 MHz Pentium II).
· The main screen is fully resizable so that you can make the Output Log as big as you want (one of the biggest complaints I had early on was that the Output Log was too small).
· The utility provides detailed error messages that identify the frame, byte position and time position of synchronization errors.
· All test output can be saved in a text file for later use.
· Clean, readable output (It drives me nuts when people display large numbers without commas!)
· Clean install/uninstall. The utility will unzip into it's own "mp3utility" directory and won't make any changes to the registry or any other system files. Also, MPUtility will not attempt to place icons/shortcuts on your Desktop, Start Menu, Quickstart Toolbar, System Tray, etc. To uninstall, simply delete the MP3Utility directory.
· Uses standard Windows file access functions, so you can test files/directories located on remote computers (note, however, that LAN access may slow down MP3Utility as all files tested will need to be read across the LAN).
· Supports drag-and-drop and right-click context menu selection from Windows Explorer.
If u need a KeyGen, serial number and crack, please used Craagle 1.91
Size: 136 kB
Publisher: Visit Website
OS: Windows All