Saturday, August 15, 2009
Avira AntiVir PersonalEdition Classic is a comprehensive, easy to use antivirus program, designed to offer reliable virus protection to home-users only. Avira PersonalEdition Classic constantly and rapidly scans your computer for malicious programs (such as viruses, Trojans, backdoor programs, hoaxes, worms, dialers etc.), monitoring every action executed by the user or by the operating system and being able to react promptly when a malicious program is detected. Actions include repair, delete, block, rename and quarantine programs or files.
Avira PersonalEdition Classic also features enhanced protection against unknown boot-sector viruses, issuing alerts for boot sectors suspicious formats. Through the permanent update of the detection engine, the protection is ensured constantly: the user can set the product to download any updates when available, thus keeping you clean and safe.
Download the Virus Definition File to always keep Avira AntiVir up-to-date.
Manual Update of AntiVir
Please go through the following steps to update your AntiVir Personal Edition Classic / Premium on a PC without internet access.
· Download the latest virus definition file (IVDF) on a PC with internet access.
· Copy the downloaded file to a portable media storage such as an USB Stick or a CD-ROM for transferring it to the PC without internet access.
Note: Extracting of the ZIP file is not necessary.
· Insert the media storage into the PC without internet access.
· Start AntiVir Personal Edition Classic / Premium and go the menu �Update" and select �Manual Update".
· Select the downloaded IVDF file from your media storage and click �open".Your AntiVir PersonalEdition Classic / Premium is now up to date.
If u need a KeyGen, serial number and crack, please used Craagle 1.91
Size: 27 mB
Publisher: Visit Website
OS: Windows All