Monday, April 27, 2009
Universal Viewer is an advanced file viewer which supports a wide range of file formats:
· Text/ Binary/ Hex/ Unicode: all files, with unlimited file size (even 4Gb sizes are allowed);
· RTF/UTF-8: RTF and UTF-8 encoded texts;
· Image: all general graphics formats: BMP JPG GIF PNG TGA TIFF etc;
· Multimedia: all formats supported by MS Window Media Player: AVI MPG WMV MP3 MIDI etc;
· Internet: all formats supported by MS Internet Explorer: HTML XML DOC XLS etc;
· Plugins: all formats supported by Total Commander Lister plugins.
For those developers who would like to implement similar viewer in their applications, free Delphi component is available at author's homepage.
The Viewer is fully Unicode compatible and can be integrated into Windows Explorer's context menu, so there is no problem to call it from anywhere in Explorer: right-click on a file and select "Universal Viewer" item.
Universal Viewer (ATViewer) can also be integrated into file managers that can pass to Viewer filenames via the command-line: in this case filename should be passed as first command parameter.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added: Plugins auto-install (using Pluginst.inf files).
· Added: Full TIFF support (using VTiff.dll).
· Icons: Tango 22x22.
· Added: Alt+left/right keys - change page (for TIFFs).
· Added: detection of XML files.
· Added: "Step" option for "Gutter / line numbers" dialog.
· Added: Plugins dialog: Del/Ins keys.
· Fixed: workaround for incorrect AmpView work with window pos.
· Fixed: flickering on text reload.
If u need a KeyGen, serial number and crack, please used Craagle 1.91
Size: 1.9 mB
Publisher: Visit Website
OS: Windows All