Thursday, January 22, 2009
BurnAware is the ultimate disc burning software. The BurnAware Free application was designed for users with basic disc burning needs as backup, creating data, audio, video discs and burning disc images. Free, easy to set up and maintain, it enables you to save your files to disc quickly, provides more flexible interface to help you complete your burning tasks much faster.
NOTE: BurnAware Free is intended for personal, home use only.
Here are some key features of "BurnAware Free":
· Create data and multisession CD/DVD/Blu-ray Discs
· Create Audio CDs and jukebox CD/DVD/Blu-ray Discs
· Create DVDs-Video
· Create and burn disc images
· Supports all current hardware interfaces (IDE/SCSI/USB/1394/SATA)
· Supports UDF/ISO9660/Joliet Bridged file systems (any combination)
· On-the-fly writing for all image types (no staging to hard drive first)
· Auto-verification of written files
· Supports CD-Text
· Clean, multilingual, easy to use interface
· Supports unicode for multi-byte languages
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added Windows 7 support.
· Added "Don't show" option to the Update window.
· Boot options can be saved and used as default for data compilation.
If u need a KeyGen, serial number and crack, please used Craagle 1.91
Size: 7.5 kB
Publisher: Visit Website
OS: Windows All