Friday, November 21, 2008
The annihilation of an underground hacker in Paris is just the alpha of this amazing chance for George Stobbart and Nico Collard in the awful advancing Broken Sword: The Sleeping Dragon. Powerful seismic contest are afraid the world. An Ancient Conspiracy, the Secrets of the Templars, and a awful antecedent of authentic Evil are responsible. The bold takes you to altered and absorbing locations: from the jungles of the Congo to the ambiguous calm of the English West Country, from underground pyramids in Ethiopia to gothic castles - time is active out for the Earth and alone George and Nico can save it...
Here are some key appearance of "Broken Sword - The Sleeping Dragon":
· An ballsy anecdotal from Europe's adept alternate storytellers - Revolution Software
· Stunning cartoon delivered by a abolitionist new clear engine
· Wholly automatic absolute ascendancy interface - beginning gameplay with keyboard and abrasion aeronautics for abounding ascendancy of the character.
· Movie superior Software and articulation acting, with facial action choreographed by Revolution's proprietary Virtual Actor Engine.
· OS: Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/Vista
· CPU: Pentium III 750 MHz (Pentium III 1.2 GHz Recommended)
· RAM: 128MB
· HDD: 1 GB Disk space
· DirectX 8.1 Compatible 64 MB GeForce2 or Equivelent Video Card (GeForce4 Ti 4200 or Equivalent Video Card recommended)
· DirectX 8.1 Compatible Sound Card Speakers
· 8x CD-ROM Drive
· Keyboard and Abrasion /Analog Gamepad
· Limited bold play
If u need a KeyGen, serial number and crack, please used Craagle 1.91
Size: 241.00 mB
Publisher: Visit Website
OS: Windows All